The SPAO-HNS Board of Directors would like to congratulate the 2017 Scholarship recipients:
To qualify, the physician assistant student must:
- Be enrolled in either an accredited PA Program or post-graduate program.
- Demonstrate a financial need (copy of financial aid award letter).
- Be in good academic standing (copy of unofficial transcripts).
- Be a student member of SPAO in good standing.
- Submit a letter from their PA program verifying student status, rotation selection and academic standing.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from PA program faculty, instructor or preceptor.
- Prepare a short (500 word) narrative explaining their desire to practice in ENT and personal career goals.