Mayo Clinic ENT Update 2018
Course Directors: John D. Casler, M.D., Colin W. Driscoll, M.D. and Michael L. Hinni, M.D.
An outstanding and diverse faculty is coming together for a comprehensive update on the very latest in the treatment of sinus disease and anterior skull base surgery, head and neck surgery including endocrine, minimally invasive cancer techniques and office based procedures, pediatric ENT surgery, Otology and Neurotology, the newest sleep medicine technologies, facial plastic surgical advances, and laryngology. This is a symposium created for practicing Otolaryngologists, Audiologists, Physician Assistants in ENT and Speech Language Pathologists. The emphasis will be on new and evolving technology, new diagnostic and management strategies, and new surgical approaches to the practice of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
|ARNPs, PAs, Residents, Fellows, RNs, Allied Health and Retirees
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the attached exhibit forms and submit to FLA CME Exhibits
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify the indications for and benefits of Inspire Sleep Apnea therapy
- Describe the new changes in the American Thyroid Associations Guidelines for the treatment of malignant differentiated thyroid cancer
- Describe the AAO-HNS new guidelines on the treatment of acute sinusitis
- State the role of transoral surgery in the multidisciplinary head and neck cancer environment
- Recognize the latest technologies for managing hoarseness if the professional voice user
- Describe the latest guidelines on the management of sudden sensorineural hearing loss.
Please, click here for more information.